Friday 20 January 2012

Celeb Boutique

I have recently come accross this website after alot of hype on Twitter. I started to follow them and every day they would tweet pics of celebs and 'normal' girls wearing the dresses. After checking out the website I was shocked at how affordable they were. Although not cheap, for around £100 you can pick up a dress that has been seen on the red carpet and it's not often the celebs wear such affordable dresses.

This week I seen a picture of Katie Piper at the Daily Mail Inspirational Women of the Year Awards. Not only is she a huge inspiration to girls and women she looked amazing and I feel in love with her dress! Here she is wearing one of my favourite dresses off the celeb boutique website....


Here are a few more dresses off the website I have picked as my favourites!




The website also sell shoes and accessories so go check it out!

or follow them on twitter @celebboutique

Another big fan is Rochelle from the Saturdays. Here a few pics of her looking amazing! (boyfriend not included!)



Gemma x

No comments:

Post a Comment