Wednesday 25 January 2012

Escada Especially

Yesterday I popped into Boots on my lunch break. Some reason I went straight over to the perfume section. I spotted a big display which I was immediately drawn to simply because of the beautiful images of Bar Rafaeli who is the model they have used for the campaign.

I have only ever owned one other Escada perfume before which was Rockin Rio. My mom had brought it for me from Duty Free in Spain and I could never find it back in the UK.

I love the packing, its very simple and sleek and for me I'm always drawn to perfumes which are pale pink with gold simply because they look better on my dressing table!

The website describes this perfume as:

A luxurious and feminine scent, Especially Escada carries a joyful, spontaneous, and glamorous spirit. Inspired by the glistening scent of morning dew on a sparkling rose, Especially Escada says luxury, but in a modern and light-hearted way.

The fragrance opens with a sparkling top note of pear and combines with the exotic notes of ambrette seeds. A luxurious combination of rose and ylang ylang radiates a fresh and natural aura of floral joy and happiness. Light musky notes complete the scent, adding a subtle touch of femininity.


I would defiantly agree with the way the perfume has been descrided, its girly, romantic, light and floral, its my kind of perfume!

Here are the images used in the campaign!
You can buy this fragrance online at Boots
£45 50ml



Have you tried any Escada perfumes before? Let me know what you think if you have smelt Escada Especially!

Love

Gemma x

No comments:

Post a Comment