Monday 16 January 2012

Clarisonic Plus... 4 Week Review

Now I'm sure you've all seen or heard of one of these before! From the minute I saw them in Harrods last June I had to have one! I came home and did the usual....Google: Clarisonic Reviews 2039293 results.. After reading a good few I decided the good outweighed the bad so I put on my Christmas list!

And here it is! Thank you Santa (and thanks Mom for telling him!)




Christmas morning I couldn't wait to get at it, luckily my mom had done the whole 24 hour charge.....yes really it takes that long!!

My fisrt impression was I loved it! My skin felt super super clean and looked healthier, shinier and felt super soft. What's not to love!

Then one week later.....yep just in time for NYE I had my first breakout. Now usually when I get a spot I do the usual panic, pick, panic, conceal, make worse etc but as i'd read this was the norm I just thought right I gotta ride this out! And I did and within 2 days they were gone! They were mainly on my chin which for me is the only place I get spots anyway.

Now 4 weeks later i've had another tiny breakout on my chin but I'm sure this could also be hormonal!

I usually wash all my make up off first using my Liz Earle and Muslin cloth and then use one of the three Clarisonic cleansers that come with it. I always use the fastest speed and this just feels better for me and I use it twice straight after first cleanse, so 2 mins instead of  1 min!

I know I can't give a full review of this product as it's still early days but so far i'm loving using it. My pores don't seem smaller yet but generally my skin looks and feels great which is what we all want. I will do another review in a month or so but I'd love to know if anyone else is in the early stages of using their Clarisonic!

Gemma x

No comments:

Post a Comment