Friday 20 January 2012

Prada Candy



I never thought I could love another perfume as much as I love Chanel Chance but after smelling my friends sample spray of Prada Candy I knew it was just me! My boyfriend got me a bottle for Christmas and I've wore it ever since!

Whenever I wear it someone always asks what perfume I'm wearing, which I don't get with my other perfumes.

The website descride the sent as.....

 An excessive fragrance with too much of everything. The new 'Prada style oriental' Eau de Parfum combines an overdose of Laotian Benzoin, a cocktail of musk and an explosion of Caramel, a truly unique scent. Spicy/oriental scent


I probably would never of tried this perfume from the description alone as the words spicy and oriental would of totally put me off as I usually go for sweet and fruity scents but some how this just works!

This is my first Prada perfume and I think it apeals to me more as it looks like a fun, girly, young fragrance although my mom has it and loves it too! I love the explosion of the shocking pink and gold packing and the unusual bottle.

The only downside really is the price. The large botttle 80ml is £71 so it's defo one to pop on your birthday list or not forgetting Valentines is approaching...........

Its sweet, sexy and good enough to eat!

What's your signiture sent?
Gemma x

No comments:

Post a Comment